We offer you a wide range of different testing services in the fields of High Voltage Technology, Electromagnetic Compatibility and Power Grids. Please find some examples of our testing services listed below.
- Testing of equipment, also during the development process. Tests of AC withstand voltage (including PD-measurement), lightning impulse voltage, switching impulse voltage, capacity value measurement and tanδ as well as surge current measurement
- Measurement of the dielectric loss factor of fluid and solid insulating material
- Measurement of the relative dielectric constant of fluid and solid insulating material
- Test of breakdown and withstand voltage for fluid and solid insulating material
- Gas-in-oil analyses with Headspace Sampler and Vacuum degassing
- Measurement of the relative and absolute moisture in fluid and solid insulating material
- Diagnostic Measurements of Partial Discharges (PD) according to IEC 60270. Measurement of PD with unconventional methods and localization of PD
- Diagnosis of Transformers by means of gas analysis. The institute has a special laboratory with gas chromatographs (Head Space Sampler and vacuum degassing)
- High speed image recording to observe e.g. particles in gas isolated switchgear and to photograph the deformation of windings if a short-circuit occurs.
- Precompliance Measurements (e.g. during the development for CE marking).
Measurement of the radiated and conducted immunity and emission, ESD-strength, etc. according to DIN EN 61 000-xx.
- If required we also offer development-related advice concerning EMC
- 3D-simulations of electric fields
- Measurements of the power quality and testing of the conformity with e.g. DIN EN 50160
- Testing of controllers, protective devices, energy management boxes, etc. in a real-time-based test environment